Power Club creates a safe environment for users to create and share content with each other, directly or through Circles.
At the heart of Power club are Power circles - high value communities designed by experts around various passions, and run by facilitators and teens, just like you.
They create experiences for teens to collaborate with each other via dialogues/discussions, posts and challenges/projects. Additionally, users can get together in live huddles/workshops run by experts, facilitators and fellow young achievers.
If you see something on Power Club that does not follow the Community Standards, please use the report or flag option near the content.
Below are the things to be ensured for content creation on Power Club:
- Share content that you own
- Share only the content that is owned by you or you have the right to share. Remember to post authentic content, and do not post anything you have copied or collected from the internet that you do not have the right to post.
- Share platform-appropriate content
- Do not post sexual, nude or suggestive content.
- Foster meaningful and genuine interactions
- Refrain from creating any content that can be perceived as bullying, harassment or disrespect to another person.
- Share encouraging ideas
- Maintain a supportive environment on Power Club by encouraging ideas and actions and strictly refraining from suggesting any kind of self-harm.
- Verify the source of content before sharing
- Be extremely thoughtful before sharing news or content that does not have any reliable source.